Lincoln Air Vantage 500
The Air Vantage 500 is a multi-process 575 amp DC arc welder with the added advantage of the new belt driven VMAC rotary screw compressor pumps out plenty of air for arc. This welding equipment delivers high performance across a wide range of processes including stick (conventional and pipe modes), TIG, MIG welding including FCAW with excellent gouging capabilities. Delivering 12 kVA auxillary power 240V capabilities, the unit has the power to cover your other equipment needs. The Air Vantage 500 mine pack is built factory standard with spill tray, tropic proofing, battery isolators and engine stop.
- Unit includes: roll frame, spill tray, oil drain, battery isolator, engine stop and 4 cylinders
- HP @ RPM: 56hp @ 1800 rpm
- Duty Cycle: 575A, 35V @ 50% 500A, 40V @ 100%
- Engine Type: Cummins B3.3 Liquid-cooled
- Processes: stick welding, MIG welding, gouging, FCAW, FCAW-SS, TIG welding